Nice to meet you, were Hometeam.
Were a mission-driven company working at the intersection of technology & healthcare to change the way Americans experience wellness in their senior years. We are proud to support older adults with a diverse team of caregivers, clinicians & care managers, all enabled by user-centric technology collaboratively developed in-house. Our goal is to positively affect health outcomes & empower older adults to live their lives at home, connected to their community.
Were looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
The Network team is highly collaborative, curious, & excited about the opportunity to support our external agency partners, caregivers & patients to utilize our technology in order to drive better outcomes & increase quality of care. We are inspired by caregivers & the incredibly important work they do in caring for aging seniors. The team is a mix of account managers who own the relationships with our external partners & internal champions who monitor the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of those partners. Together the team works collaboratively to challenge the status quo, ensure our Hometeam program is successfully implemented across partners & partners/caregivers are set up for success. Our curiosity extends outside the office where we lead active lives pursuing our passions (music, art, travel, biking, cooking, reading...to name a few), exploring many cultural venues around NY (museums, restaurants, bars, festivals, meetups, sporting events, etc), & being dedicated to our families.
The ideal teammate would be...
A Network Quality Manager who is passionate about building & leading a team of coordinators, that is well organized, detail oriented & wants to see our external partners & caregivers be successful. Someone who enjoys building process, KPIs & training teammates, & creating a positive work environment. They are capable of coaching teammates, achieving performance metrics & collaborating cross-functionally with product, account management & clinical in order to achieve shared goals.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Performance manage the quality coordinator team, who are primarily responsible for liaising inbound & outbound communications with external aides
- Train quality coordinators to perform calls to supportive services staff to establish a relationship with external aides, encourage & guides in use of In-Home Application.
- Establish high performing team of quality coordinators - managing the hiring process, promotions & termination of underperforming teammates
- Lead, coach & develop quality coordinators
- Daily, weekly & monthly data analysis to understand trends, identify gaps, recommend improvements
- Achieve team goals & performance metrics
- Serve as a point of escalation for teammates to remove barriers
- Liaise & escalate with Account Management & Clinical to ensure external partner workforce & patient caregivers are engaging with Hometeam technology
- Function within timeframes of a fast-paced changing healthcare environment
- Lead & participate in continuing education activities
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has an Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Has a Two year college degree in business office technology - medical or social work focus preferred.
- Is a High School Graduate with 3+ years of secretarial experience in health related environment.
- Has proficiency with personal computers including typing, email communication & application navigation & business software (Google Documents)
- Is goal oriented, results focused & self motivated; a self-starter
- Has Integrity, honesty & accuracy in the representation of the company, while adhering to all Federal, State & company guidelines
- Has experience leading a call center, inside sales team or tele team
- Possesses excellent written & oral communication skills
- Organize his/her time & work without direct & daily supervision
- Exercises independent judgment within policy & procedure guidelines established by the company
- Has strong interpersonal & organizational skills
- Has knowledge of Medicare & Medicaid managed care highly preferred
- Has satisfactory combination of education, training & experience
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!