Customer Success Associate
Retailmarketing teams have a lot on their plates. The data they collect provides an unparalleled opportunity to establish meaningful & personal relationships with their customers, but it has also led to an explosion of metrics to track, measure, & optimize. Opens, click-throughs, likes, retweets, conversion rates: todays e-commerce marketer is resource-strapped & scrambling to execute on dozens of competing priorities. Overwhelmed with a flood of customer data, companies are looking for analytics software that will go beyond just reports & dashboards. Theyre seeking platforms that will help them take action. Enter Custora.
The Customer Success team represents Custora by supporting, strategizing, & executing with retailmarketing teams to optimize their marketing actions through the use of our software. Customer Success team members are also responsible for applying their understanding of customer needs & the retail landscape to help Custora develop new features & improve the utility of the product. We are excited to work with some of the smartest retailmarketing teams in the business (Guess, Ann Taylor, Bonobos & more), & are passionate about building the future of marketing!
Things youll do:
- Onboard & coach customers to enable a seamless integration experience & productive partnership.
- Perform analysis & develop insights to help customers launch effective marketing campaigns.
- Develop reporting & customer facing presentations & deliver those to illustrate our value.
- Assist with campaign management tactics to ensure platform adoption & activation.
- Educate customers on new features & changes in the product.
- Work closely with sales, marketing & product teams to deliver a cohesive customer experience.
- Identify & execute improvements on customer processes & reporting.
Things you have:
- 6-8 years of professional experience in retail, e-commerce, marketing, or a related field.
- Top notch analytical skills. You are comfortable working with numbers, performing analysis, & drawing meaningful conclusions from data.
- Proficient in "storytelling" (written & verbal) that clearly communicates the value that Custora brings to the business & the way in which we support the customer in meeting their goals
- Robust understanding of digital marketing & retail, including marketing technologies (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe) & retail organizational structures
- Experienceexpanding book of business & a strong relationships builder
Oh, the places youll go!
- You will have the opportunity to come in at the ground level, & be an instrumental part of the growth of a fast growing tech start-up.
- You will learn the ins & outs of digital marketing, e-commerce, retail, & SaaS businesses.
- You will advise senior executives on marketing strategies that have a profound impact on their business.
- You will work with an awesome close-knit team of engineers, designers, consultants, product managers, marketers, & data scientists.
What its like to work here:
- On Monday we eat & meet as a team to chat projects & progress.
- Were 45 genuinely nice people. We work together & experiment with how to do things. Its an amazing environment to both explore your professional interests & shape your career trajectory.
- We move quickly. You build something & the next day it comes to life. You see & feel an immediate impact with the collective efforts of the team.
- Were building a company & a team we love. Were in it for the long run.
- Read more about what makes us, us here.
- Find out more here or here.
- Were a flexible work environment
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Health, dental & vision insurance (100% covered)
- Free lunch every day, plus free water hot & cold!
- Unlimited vacation: take as much time as you need (we recommend at least 3 weeks)
- Monthly unlimited MetroCard
Custora is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We dont discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.