WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The Senior Merchandising Manager will report to the Director of Merchandising & will be responsible for overseeing the entire product lifecycle, from item creation to markdown strategy. The Senior Merchandising Manager, supported by the Merchandising Assistant, will manage the item creation process to ensure the final assortment is communicated to the broader team & that goods are ready to order. The Senior Merchandising Manager will work cross functionally to manage all item data, ensure all item setup flows into our 3rd party site platform & confirm a timely launch for all products. The Senior Merchandising Manager will also work cross-functionally with the broader Ecommerce team to oversee & optimize all onsite merchandising, with the support of the Merchandising Assistant.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Communicate cross functionally to teams all items intended to order so that items are created & ready for planner to buy.
- Help manage item setup & ensure the data quality of all ordered products is verified, accurate & up to date. At the end of the product lifecycle, key markdowns as required.
- Help push items to 3rd party site platform
- Manage product launch on site
- Manage & optimize the onsite experience, making adjustments as needed related to marketing messages, promotional events & general selling.
- Pull reporting to inform onsite strategies & provide product selling information to the rest of the business. Also pull ad hoc reporting as needed.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 3+ years digital merchandising, preferably as part of a broader Ecommerce team
- Bachelors Degree
- Netsuite experience preferred
- Shopify experience preferred
- Proficiency in Excel & Google Analytics
- Ability to work quickly & pivot strategy as needed based on selling trends or stock considerations
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects, & meet required deadlines
- Strong analytical skills to review selling data & make site adjustments accordingly
- Strong communication skills
- Has a positive attitude & is a team player willing to work cross-functionally with other teams across the business