Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to create, optimize & measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters mostcreating experiences & cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies. Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The Senior Manager, PR & Communications, will be responsible for growing & expanding Iterables presence throughout the media & across organic platforms of brand awareness. In this role, youll distill our corporate narrative into digestible messaging & manage an all-encompassing media strategy capable to build Share of Voice in accordance with our brand values & business priorities. Your creative & tactical focus ensures all public-facing outlets share a consistent voice, tone, & commitment to quality contribution. You will report to the Director, Brand & Content Marketing & work cross-functionally & collaborate across teams & departments.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role youll get to:
- Grow & manage the PR & Communications team, both in-house & agency, which is responsible for brand awareness across organic media & social platforms.
- Manage our relationships with PR agencies in North America & Europe to create & execute global comms strategies generating brand awareness & buyer influence.
- Preserve our brand reputation by being on the front lines of Iterables crisis communications & response team, alongside Customer Success, Legal, IT, Security, Engineering, & Leadership.
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop executive thought leadership strategies & identify top-tier media opportunities that elevate our C-suite profiles.
- Closely monitor industry news trends & PR performance, report regularly to the leadership team, & make recommendations to our brand communications strategy.
- Write compelling media contentpress releases, standalone, & campaign-specificthat distributes Iterables thought leadership throughout the growth marketing community.
- Serve as a natural, self-motivated leader who can strategize & create execution roadmaps without much guidance.
We are looking for people who have:
- Talent in brand storytelling & a pulse on our marketyoure a natural pitcher.
- Experience leading B2B PR & communications strategies for technology companies.
- Demonstrated leadership of global PR campaigns & programs that have directly contributed to the expansion of brand voice, & have driven rapid adoption of new products in emerging categories.
- Demonstrable success managing a multi-team editorial calendar of announcements & executing on deadline-driven, cross-channel campaigns.
- Successful track record building & fostering media & press relationships.
- A passion for serving as a responsible global citizen by furthering diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging in tech.
- Experience managing PR for martech/adtech businesses
- Experience managing internal or executive communications
- Experience with ad development for paid media campaigns
- Proficiency with media & analytics platforms, Google Apps, Adobe Suite, & social media management tools.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (02/02/2021)