At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we have seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal, & we have launched facilities across Canada & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Reporting directly into the Operations Manager, the Production Supervisor will be responsible to support the facility operations team by implementing & recommending best practices for efficiency & improvement. The Production Supervisor provides leadership & guidance for all Team Leads & Associates while adhering to & enforcing all workplace guidelines regarding GMPs, safety & standards.
*Willing to relocate to Alberta or British Columbia
- Build the weekly production plan with assistance from the Operations Manager.
- Ensure plans for production are executed & that all issues are communicated & tracked.
- Drive customer experience through low error rates on ingredient quality, pick accuracy & ship out time.
- Along with the rest of the Operations team, build & implement production cost techniques that can be applied in production tasks & assembly.
- Monitor production plan, start-times, dismissal times & additional daily activities.
- Maintain high standards of Good Manufacturing Procedures & housekeeping in the production facility to ensure a safe work environment.
- Establish & work within budget as permitted by Operations Manager.
- Use designated technology to assure quality/accuracy of shipped product as well as efficient customer service.
- Performs other related duties as required