Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
We are looking for a good product manager who will be the "CEO" of our payment offerings. In this role you will partner with the existing product team, own the end-to-end strategy of our payments product line, & be responsible for driving execution. Customer interviews, market research, & internal direction will help you ruthlessly prioritize features & requirements. This is an opportunity to join a scaling product team, with a path to owning a P&L over time.
- Define B2B payments strategy & drive execution by prioritizing feature enhancements, project management, competitive gap analysis, delivery, commercialization, financial modeling & market readiness including training
- Leverage market research, internal data, client feedback, & customer insights to proactively identify opportunities for innovation & differentiation
- Collaborate with Operations, Marketing, Engineering, & Finance to support compliance & risk while setting pricing & budgeting costs
- Coordinate execution with networks (Visa, Mastercard), banks, card embossers & processors to determine what products/services will best serve our needs with a strong focus on prioritization & implementation
- Use customer data & insights to develop marketing materials
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Finance or similar discipline, MBA preferred
- 4+ years consulting or financial services roles, and/or
- 2+ years financial product management
- Knowledge of payments, card products & global banking processes
- Familiarity with design thinking & product methodologies, including JTBD & user-centered design
- A high degree of emotional intelligence (EQ), particularly as it applies to product management
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You work towards a growth mindset including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.