OPEN TO OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES: BC, AB, ON
As an Art Director, the conceptual development & execution of creative deliverables is on your shouldersincluding creating & communicating concepts & implementing marketing strategies across multiple channels. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you champion creative concepts to clients & project teams alike. Theres a line between creative expression & commercial realitybut youve got that covered. You want to keep learning, but you want leadership experience, too. Good newsyoull have mentorship from a Creative Director to help you grow, & youll lead a team of designers, copywriters, & production specialists to excellence. Most importantly, you are driven by a passion for design, storytelling, & visual communication.
- Develop brand & campaign concepts & communicate ideas.
- Balance strategic development with client business objectives.
- Directly contribute to project design & development including collaborating on scripts, creating storyboards & initial graphic concepts, & provide QA of all creative deliverables.
- Mentor & coach teams through project development & performance management.
- Build relationships with clients, partner agencies, directors, photographers, & other vendors.
- Contribute to the innovative development of the creative department.
- Lead & partner with designers, production artists, writers, content analysts, planners, & Information Architects.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, concept development, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- Strong campaign portfolio with a focus on design.
- Passion for storytelling & brand building.
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists, & writers.
- Experience meeting clients & presenting your work.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- An understanding of digital channels, tactics, & best practices matched with a desire to push them further.
- An ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop, & Illustrator.
- Efficient organizational skills & a motivated dedication to the creative team.
- Eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Leadership abilities to foster learning & excellence among team members.