Are you a passionate marketer who wants to feel & see their impact? Do you love helping craft & drive marketing strategy in a fast-growing company? Are you never comfortable with the status quo, & always striving for better results?
At Namely, we're looking for a Paid Marketing Associate, to join the marketing team & help accelerate Namely's growth. As the Paid Marketing Associate, you'll be responsible for creating & executing on exciting paid demand generation projects. You will own the creation of the paid marketing strategy, execution of PPC & SEM campaigns, & analysis & optimization of each channel. You'll also partner closely with all parts of the Sales & Marketing teams to help drive business growth.
- Create & implement paid marketing programs to drive demand for Namelys Sales team.
- Manage the digital marketing budget for efficiency.
- Partner with agencies for various projects including some paid marketing channels & television advertising.
- Collaborate with the corporate marketing team to develop demand campaigns to support their content & communications efforts.
- Introduce novel ideas for paid demand generation on a regular basis, to bring the demand generation program into the future.
- Optimize campaigns & channels to drive more leads for the sales funnel.
- Analyze & report on all relevant performance metrics.
- 3+ years experience running digital paid marketing campaigns for a B2B business.
- Experience in Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, & LinkedIn Ads. Experience with agency management a plus.
- Strong writing skills, & experience writing for a range of audiences.
- Analytical skills & ability to use data to make all decisions.
- Passion for experimenting, measuring results, & iterating on them.
- Experience building landing pages for paid marketing campaigns to increase quality score & conversion.
- Desire to work on a fast growing team that moves quickly, & often changes course based on data.