Head of Growth
We are passionate about changing peoples lives through wellness via best-in-class content & commerce. We believe our 360 degree approach to wellness is vital to our well-being as well as our planet.
You are a talented leader who can envision business opportunities, proactively engage to resolve challenges, energize your team, & secure execution & follow-through of the strategy in the marketplace.
We are looking for a data driven, analytical leader to lead our e-commerce business based in Brooklyn.. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is curious about the intersection between content & commerce.
You will manage all data & insights with regards to customer acquisition campaigns on/off platform, delivering against key performance metrics around LTV, CAC, & ROAS. You will manage all data & insights in our e-comm funnel, ensuring the experience is optimized to convert traffic at all stages.
You will also work closely with the content & marketing teams to drive traffic via content marketing, email, affiliates, influencer outreach, partnerships, & various other channels.
Ultimately, you will be working day in & day out with the CEO to identify high-growth opportunities, & execute against them. Your goal is to build out a data-driven growth playbook for the direct-to-consumer CPG world.
What is it like to work here?
- We believe in small teams that produce high output
- We believe in profitability
- We believe in bold ideas
- We believe we can change the world
- You are a data addict & an analytical thinker (you wont survive if you run away from details).
- You display great work ethic & a hands-on attitude; you are never afraid to roll up your sleeves, & fully embrace a culture of there is no such thing as not my job
- You are entrepreneurial, flexible & inspired by change; you are comfortable taking calculated risks & embrace new challenges & responsibilities with enthusiasm
- You are a flexible personality with a nothing-is-impossible attitude
- You are a great communicator & are comfortable having difficult conversations
- Titles dont mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
- You led multiple initiatives that resulted in transformative ecomm revenue/user growth
- 5+ years of experience in acquisition & direct response marketing for D2C brands, including programmatic display, search, email, & paid social
- 5+ years of experience with subscription businesses & ecommerce & are eager to build something from the ground up here
- A combination of analytical chops to break down complex problems, but with creative ideas to test new concepts & attract new customers
- You love data & all things conversion
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the willingness to do whatever it takes to win
What do we have to offer?
Located in Brooklyn the core of our DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently & we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- High performing team who wants to win & have fun doing it
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, were good!)
- Competitive Compensation