Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
Director Business Development - Healthcare will report to the GM/Head of Healthcare & focus on building the organizations healthcare business & driving exceptional experiences for CLEAR members. CLEAR has the opportunity to solve some of the industry's most pervasive challenges while delivering superior patient experiences.
What You Will Do:
- A passionate healthcare professional who sees how CLEARs identity network will improve both patients lives & the services & products offered by payers, providers, & digital health organizations
- Full execution of deals from top-to-bottom of funnel - pitch, shape deals, contracting, pricing, etc.
- A tenacious approach to pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, & overcoming customer concerns
- Partner cross-functionally internally with Product, Partner Success, Legal, Security to align business requirements with existing/future capabilities
- Manage existing pipeline during your first 90 days & beginning to build your own pipeline after 90 days
- Conduct research, deliver competitive intelligence on healthcare business trends, conduct capability needs/development, & support internal forecasting processes.
- Land new B2B opportunities & expand to additional opportunities to broaden CLEARs network throughout the clients organization
- Develop & deepen your understanding of CLEARs existing products & future capabilities
- Experience project managing & being the point-of-contact between internal & external partners
- Pipeline growth
- Members added
- ARR (Revenue/Bookings)
- Upsell / Expansion
- # of Deals
- Customer Retention / LTV (Lifetime value)
- Lead to Win Rate
- Annual Contract value (ACV)
Who You Are:
- Job requirements listed here7+ years of healthcare experience / 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Demonstrated success of B2B healthcare sales (payers, health systems, retail pharma, digital health, etc)
- Must have knowledge of Healthcare industry, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect & influence Healthcare leadership
- Youre tenacious & a strategic thinker while pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, & overcoming customer concerns.
- You have a track record of success in developing & nurturing relationships throughout the organizational hierarchy, including senior executives, & have experience implementing & managing healthcare experiences.
- Combination of high-level vision & pragmatism. Must be able to think big about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor & using data to evaluate those opportunities & having a commitment to data-driven decision making.
- You are a team player, with a collaborative & cooperative work style. You possess time-management & prioritization skills & are excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50% of the time)