Pendo is preparing for explosive company growth & scaling our business internationally. The time has come in our growth & evolution to add a Manager of Total Rewards. We want to be strategic, creative, & impactful in all our Rewards philosophies, including compensation, benefits & everything in between. The role of a Total Rewards Manager will be responsible for research into best practice total reward schemes, reviewing existing schemes & identifying areas of improvement.
- Lead the strategy, design & execution of the company's global compensation, equity, & benefits programs to help us attract & retain the best talent, all while balancing our bottom line & business objectives
- Take a creative approach, grounded in data, as you build, implement, & iterate on our total rewards philosophy & programs while driving fairness & compliance in pay practices & policies
- Represent the total rewards team in all compensation matters, such as market midpoint analysis, the structure of local incentive plan designs & the support of the global bonus program process.
- Plan & direct the implementation of all benefit plans.
- Partner with the HR team & leadership on the review of all total reward packages.
- Assess the effectiveness of current programs in relation to the company objectives & implement change where necessary.
- Develop deep relationships with leaders across the organization, including HR Business Partners, Finance & the Talent Acquisition Team to help understand how total rewards is impacting Pendos ability to grow
- Lead annual strategic planning, in partnership with Finance, on company-wide rewards programs & budgets
- Develop strategies to drive employee awareness & understanding of all compensation & benefit programs
- 6+ years' experience in Human Resources, with 4+ in total rewards including compensation & benefits
- Proven track record in creating & managing innovative international total reward programs in a fast-paced work environment; comfortable with building out of the box total rewards solutions to solve problems
- The ability to build employee centric rewards programs while balancing business goals & financial boundaries
- A strong knowledge of salary practices/legal restrictions in a variety of countries
- Experience with multiple survey providers
- Clear knowledge of pension structures & governance, both state & company, & benefit norms in most countries
- Experience managing brokers in various countries
- A strong knowledge of Job Evaluation principles & benchmarking methodologies is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to influence across all levels of the organization on total rewards programs; strong at building relationships to drive initiatives
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to utilize data to influence decision making
- Believes that transparency empowers decision making & ownership
- Total rewards experience in the tech sector and/or early stage company preferred
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental & vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.