WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Bump is looking for a Senior Editor passionate about providing the right content at the right moment for millennial couples going through pregnancy & parenthood to join our nimble & high-performing editorial team.You dont need to have kids, but you do need to get excited about all things baby & parenting. This person will work with the deputy & executive editors & outside contributors on developing thought leadership & SEO-optimized evergreen content, including lifestyle stories, health features & personal essays.
- Write & update existing core content articles
- Pitch & develop new articles for needed content areas
- Assign & top edit editorial content
- Onboard & interview contributors, including experts & parents wishing to share personal experiences
- Continue to deepen & broaden our existing roster of freelance talent
- Maintain editorial style guide
- Ensure brand voice across all content
- Partner with social media editors to promote content & other initiatives
SUCCESSFUL SR. EDITOR CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 5-7 years of experience in a related field
- Outstanding writing & reporting skills
- Experience writing & editing health & medical content
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices
- Passion for serving & supporting parents & parents-to-be
- Creative thinking skills paired with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced, agile team that works & pivots quickly
- Ability to stay ahead of digital trends as it relates to The Bump audience
- Track record as an excellent communicator, collaborator & team builder
- Above all: Ability to empathize! Each pregnancy & parenting journey is unique
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.