KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars & businesses. Via artificial intelligence & robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, & duplicate their physical keys & RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 2,000 locations in 44 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, & many major grocery store chains. Our free mobile app allows users to manage their keys either scanned at a kiosk or from photos so that they can access their keys no matter the time or place, at a kiosk or via mail order, & never get locked out again.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $105M raised to date), tech startup that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its install base by 5X in 2017, & has tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative & relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard & enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible & creative working culture, youll be joining a forward-thinking team youd be happy to work with.
Regional Account Executive
About the Role
The Regional Account Executive will lead KeyMes effort to establish a network for relevant Locksmith partners to offer comprehensive, on-demand access solutions directly to KeyMe customers. You will be sourcing local businesses & service technicians to facilitate a successful partnership with KeyMe. Through a consultative approach to sales you will work with each prospect to best understand their business capabilities & possible partnership opportunities with KeyMe.
What youll be doing
- Exceed sales goals & expectations for quota
- Source potential business partner leads across designated markets throughout the U.S.
- Effectively articulate the KeyMe value proposition & build a vast network of relevant service providers
- Onboard small business owners & service professionals to the KeyMe platform
- Effectively transition relationships with service provider to the KeyMe Account Management team to ensure long term partnerships
- Maintain & update the internal CRM tool by providing robust details on all leads & accounts
How we know you can do it
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment where success requires being nimble, creative & scrappy
- Previous B2B sales experience with proven success
- Negotiating & interpersonal skills
- Organizational, planning, & follow-up skills
- Effective leader with excellent communication & rapport-building skills
- Familiarity with a CRM platform
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, & self-motivation
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
What youll get
- Extensive knowledge of keys & access solutions
- Competitive Base Salary including Commission Program
- Paid Training
- Leadership & development opportunities
- 100% covered Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks & drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- No dress code/casual dress
More reasons you should work with us:
Working at KeyMe will offer you the unique opportunity to not only be a part of the heartbeat of our company, youll also be at the forefront of a budding business within it (Locksmith Services). Its like a startup turducken! At KeyMe, we focus on your growth too - which is why we strongly believe in building careers by promoting from within first. We value respect, teamwork & your time so we have no problem compensating you for a job well done. Rewards & bonuses are based on performance & metrics not seniority.
Sound good? Apply!