Dropbox is one of the largest self-serve businesses in the world, with Dropbox.com as our primary acquisition channel. Dropbox.com is a core part of our customer experience. This product manager must be passionate about commerce & building an outstanding digital acquisition experience. Dropbox.com has many goals; the main objective is driving growth in a freemium subscription model.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Customer Growth team, you will define & execute on a key component of an entirely new website, re-imagined from the ground up. In this role, you will demonstrate the brand asset that is Dropbox to help drive more users to learn & get passionate about Dropbox. At the same time, you will be helping to build a new platform to drive the acquisition channel for our self-serve business.
- You will drive the creation of web experiences & web capabilities that can empower our users & our internal partners
- You will collaborate with engineering & design teams to ship new, impactful changes to our website, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, & tracking progress of in-flight projects
- You will work closely with product marketing, product analytics, design research, customer success, & users to deeply understand, document, analyze, & synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, & detailed specifications
- You will collaborate with marketing & brand as key stakeholders in our website
- 5+ years or more experience as a Product Manager, or similar role
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to analyze & use data to inform decisions
- Deep understanding of & empathy for users
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineering & design to create delightful products
- Shown ability to work with marketing