Join us & do the best work of your life.
Under Armour Makes You Better. This is our mission as one of the leading & most innovative sports brands on the planet. Under Armour is all about making you better, because what we make empowers people everywhere to push themselves, to turn good into great, & to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
We are looking for a brilliant designer to join the Under Armour Global Ecommerce team to help us create the next generation of commerce experiences. Our growing team of passionate designers, engineers, & product owners live & breathe technology. You relate to Under Armours brand mission Under Armour Makes You Better & this is your chance to become part of a challenging & exciting team focused on making everyone everywhere better.
As part of a highly collaborative team, you own the experience design & execution for web, mobile web, & native app experiences. You will contribute to our mission to create a compelling online shopping experience unrivaled in the industry across all of our U.S. & international websites. You will be an advocate for our customers working to understand & solve for customer needs & barriers.
You will bring current eCommerce, web & mobile best practices knowing when to embrace conventions & when its ok to break out new & bold concepts. You will work collaboratively with other product designers, product manager, developers, merchants, marketers & project managers on a variety of projects in a fast-paced & positive environment.
- Create experience deliverables like user journeys, wireframes & interactive prototypes
- Deliver & execute finished UI for web, mobile web, & native apps based on existing style guides & design systems
- Collaborate in the exploration of new, innovative product ideas while refining existing features.
- Use qualitative & quantitative data to inform designs & solutions (e.g. web metrics, a/b test results, third party research, consumer profiles, etc.)
- Collaborate & develop documentation as needed to guide engineering, marketing, customer support, & content creation through the implementation of engaging, high-quality user experiences.
- Identify, plan, & facilitate user research, insight analysis, & other feedback mechanisms to deliver insights & actionable results.
- Consider global requirements for your work (e.g. longer text in translations, cultural considerations, etc.)
Passionate about your approach to creative problem solving though design methods & have a strong handle user experience design & an eye for visual finesses. You bring to the team the following:
- 3+ years of experience executing product design for web & mobile
- Experience designing for web, both desktop & mobile. iOS & Android experience are a plus
- Proficent with a variety of design & prototyping tools such as ISketch, InVision, Hype, Axure, Keynote, & Principle.
- Strong communication skills (in person, over webex, in email, in documentation)
- Strong collaborator & a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes designers, content strategists, copy writers, product owners, project managers, & engineers
- Able to thoroughly understand the conceptual basis of a brand & how it should inform design
- Best-in-class project deliverables (personas, user journeys, wireframes, rationale, assets, comps, etc.)
- To be considered, please provide a link to an online portfolio