TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia & Latin America. We are an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. Our goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
About the role
As Head of Product Operations, you are the right-hand person of the Chief Product Officer (CPO) & you lead & manage transversal Product projects. You & your team will manage the execution of Product priorities, & continuously improve the Product Discovery & Delivery processes at TheFork. By doing this, you will create the environment that allows the product team to operate with excellence.
This role is central in the company, & requires a professional at ease working at crossroads of Company strategy & Product execution. It is based in Paris.
Trusted advisor to the CPO
- Facilitate the life of the CPO in his interaction with the Executive team (meeting coordination & follow up, reporting, communication)
- Help the CPO on strategic initiatives (forecasting, early-shaping & coordination of projects) & on day-to-day operation of the product leadership team
- Be a sounding board to the CPO, act as a strategic thought partner & a person of trust, including being comfortable telling the CPO when you disagree, you are not a yes person
Product operations management
- Be knowledgeable of the overall roadmap, & have a critical view on it
- Manage a team in charge of transversal topics inside the Product organisation: Product Marketing, Product Communications, Product Management processes standardization & improvement, etc.
- Make product culture & achievements visible to the whole company
- Foster a culture of experimentation, by eliminating all frictions for product managers to experiment & learn from customers at scale (ex: animate & grow our reference customer programs across segments & geographies, ensuring the right product analytics tools are available & used, create processes that ensure experiments are reliable & actionable...)
- Facilitate the shaping of product bets / product discovery
Who you are
- 8-10 years of experience in a product management/product marketing leadership role or a strategic consulting role with exposure to digital businesses, ideally a mix of both.
- Equally comfortable with numbers & complex information & with people skills
- A structured project manager with strong drive & ownership
- Super good communicator, with the energy to drive projects across departments
- Experience transforming towards the Empowered Product Team model, is a big plus
- Experience or appetite to experiment with collective intelligence decision making processes is also a plus