At Conductor, were passionate about empowering leading brands to get found online & help their customers. The worlds top marketing teams use our software & services to drive their Organic Marketing strategies, from customer intelligence, to creating content & optimizing their digital presence, to measuring impact. Were headquartered in New York City, & have been named Crains Best Place to Work 9 years running & Forrester Wave's 2018 Leader in SEO Platforms. Join us!
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter
We are looking for an Associate Software Engineer who is ready to help find creative solutions to hard data problems. We weave together multiple data sources into a rich data set that powers individual features in our Enterprise SaaS application. Are you ready for your next adventure?
What you'll do
- Grow as a contributor on a software development team following Scrum processes
- Work with large, disparate datasets, learning how they fit together & helping implement innovative projects that expand on their usefulness
- Work with your team to create technical designs that align with strategic organizational goals
- Hone your ability to communicate constructively, courteously, & professionally
- Contribute to our culture of collaborate & compromise
Who you are
- You have
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Comparable experience in a software engineering role
- You enjoy abstract data concepts
- You know at least one programming language well, & you are either familiar with or excited to learn how to use Java
- You have hands-on experience with at least one database technology, & you are either familiar with or excited to learn how to use multiple SQL & NOSQL variants
- Maybe you already know the fundamentals of ETL, ELT, & ETLT & maybe not; either way youre excited to dive in & learn more!
- You are looking for professional growth & mentorship
- You get personal fulfillment from working on a team with other talented individuals & contributing to solving hard problems
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.