Critical Mass is inviting a new Creative Director, Copy extraordinaire to join our ongoing pursuit of excellence in digital experience design & advertising. A sound creative thinker with a proven track record in leading major global marketing initiatives, this Creative Director will be a key team member who develops solid client relations, plans leading edge online strategies, clearly communicates & justifies concepts, directs the collaborative efforts of a group of creative & cross-disciplinary professionals, fosters an environment of professional growth & inspires others to exceed expectations.
Needless to say, your book is award-winning & full of work that produced demonstrable, tangible results. Youre able to produce spine-tingling concepts & inject a room with excitement through your conceptual work, but youve got the experience, grit, & determination to see through the delivery of the execution. Ideally you have significant experience in digital, but also OOH & print would be ideal.
In return, youll join an extremely hungry team of ambitious & best-in-class industry professionals in Critical Mass' head office, with nearly 300 passionate agency professionals. You'll love our office just outside the downtown core in charming Inglewood, enjoying an easy commute, a communities of micro-breweries & an opportunity to spend your weekends outdoors in Big Sky Country.
- Drive the strategies that address customer needs & business goals across digital channels, facilitate brainstorming, mentor your team, collaborate with partners & sell your vision to clients.
- Contribute creative solutions & innovations that strengthen the Critical Mass brand & market leadership position.
- Develop & deliver innovative proposals to capture both account growth & new business opportunities.
- Promote continual improvement & a culture of excellence & accountability through driving:
- Perform strategic account planning with senior management in vertical marketing groups.
- Effectively communicate creative ideas & strategies to all project stakeholders.
- Lead & partner with multidisciplinary teams including all creative disciplines, strategy, technology, planning, account & program managers, partners, clients & more.
- Provide regular team leadership & constructive feedback on all accounts in the business unit.
- Continually improve Creative Department methods, problem solving models & best practices.
- Proactively manage the success of production scope, schedules & budgets.
- Engage & inform practice leads from Strategy, Marketing Sciences, Technology, SEO, Research & Analytics, Usability, & Quality Assurance departments to maximize results & ensure client & user satisfaction.
- Support & lead human resource initiatives with a focus on performance management, training & mentoring.
- Fundamental passion for all things advertising & an eagerness to collaborate with others, acting like a champion to install that same passion in them.
- Strong advertising portfolio with 10+ years advertising writing experience & 5+ years leading teams experience.
- Solid understanding & appreciation for the distinction between creative expression & commercial reality.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Experience leading strategic brainstorming sessions, campaign development, creative brief development & directing creative execution.
- Proven success rationalizing concepts & effectively selling to clients.
- Natural leadership skills with experience guiding large development teams.
- Leadership abilities that foster learning & excellence among team members.
*Please include your portfolio & password if applicable. Relocation may be provided for the successful candidate.