Global Account Director
Founded in 2008, DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the worlds largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance by bringing transparency & accountability to the market & ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across every major vertical, including financial services, telecom, automotive, retail, CPG, travel, luxury & pharmaceuticals gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem. Lets build a better industry.
The Global Account Director (GAD) will lead some of the agencys largest client accounts, which operate across multiple regions globally. The GAD will cultivate high level client relationships, provide business consultation, quarterly business reviews & coordinate multi-region internal resources to meet client objectives. We seek candidates who are natural leaders, organized, proactive, results-oriented, & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The GAD must ensure that all local DoubleVerify stakeholders are informed on the clients measures of success & monitor the execution of their global strategy across the local client teams. Feedback from the local DoubleVerify & Client teams must be collected & presented back to the Central Client contacts.
The GAD will work closely across multiple internal DoubleVerify teams including Sales, Strategic Development, Implementation, Sales Engineering, Product Management, & Finance to deliver world class customer service & solutions to the Client.
This role is perfect for someone with a passion for leadership, client management, organization & problem solving abilities. Our ideal candidate is searching for a role with direct & significant impact on the short- & long-term success of the company. Excellent customer relationship skills are critical, as are strong analytical skills, including the ability to develop assumptions & action plans based on data.
- Single accountable resource for support of global client relationship, with a strong understanding the clients goals & translate into local action items
- Work hand in hand with Director Strategic Partnerships to make DV sticky by fostering brand relationships & DV deployments tied to strategy
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager during the first 90 days of the relationship/rollout & take over their role of overseeing client success post launch point
- Coordinate & drive local market adoption for major global clients past initial rollout
- Organize all global support activity so that knowledge is shared across DV teams
- Key stakeholder in organizing & executing quarterly business reviews with the Global Client contacts
- Work in partnership with the DV & client finance teams to ensure billing requirements are followed
- Lead on Beta tests & other new initiatives to drive revenue associated with new product launches
- Continuously monitor & improve customer satisfaction as it relates to the DoubleVerify campaign execution, implementation, & fulfillment processes
- Attend offsite meetings, conferences or industry events, etc. as necessary
- The GAD Will be responsible for 3-5 global/strategic clients
- Extensive customer facing experience in the digital media industry
- Experience in successfully managing large global clients with complex team structures
- Strong customer service & proven leadership abilities
- Strong process management, business process, & analytical skills
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives
- Ability to work with internal & external customers to find solutions to challenges they face
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience of building reports & defining client organization hierarchy
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving a rapidly growing business to success in the advertising technology space
- Bachelor's degree equivalent /higher level of education
- Proficiency in additional languages other than English highly desirable