Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, & ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small & medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
In this newly created role, the Marketing Brand & Communications Manager will take the lead on managing the development & execution of the Silverline brand through various channels to grow affinity with key audiences. Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing, this role is responsible for driving strategic communications initiatives that amplify our market presence & increase visibility while developing & maintaining the company's brand through the website, public relations, & social media. This role will also have a focus on developing an internal communications strategy for driving employee engagement & internal communication plans for executives within the organization.
The ideal candidate must be able to clearly articulate a vision for our brand & communication strategy. He or she must be a creative, data-driven marketer who is passionate about the Salesforce ecosystem & thrives in a fast-paced, high performing technology organization.
- Maintain brand consistency (design, voice, tone, etc.) throughout all creative deliverables on Silverlines website in collaboration with marketing resources
- Develop & manage website content & build/maintain web pages for the best user experience along with maximizing sites for lead capture, engagement, & sales
- Gather web metrics on engagement, performance, & lead capture; work with Campaigns team to develop & execute digital strategies to increase traffic & lead conversion
- Oversee social media staff to create content across platforms in line with brand marketing guidelines
- Determine & report key metrics to measure & evaluate the effectiveness & ROI of brand programs & provide recommendations for future efforts
- Drive the creation of the PR/media & Internal Comms plan in order to grow Silverline's visibility in the market & enhance its differentiation from competitors
- Provide high-level strategic communications support various teams as needed
- Drive & execute communications strategies & messaging to drive corporate growth & support key business goals
- Write & edit messaging documents, press releases, reports & plans as well as internal announcements as needed
- Develop internal communications materials that drive employee engagement initiatives
- Drive consistent dialogue with media & analysts, including pitching & interview support, to secure media coverage & other desired PR outcomes
- Identify & build relationships with industry thought leaders & bloggers
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- 4-6+ years experience in a similar marketing/communications role
- 1-3 years experience managing resources
- Have a clear sense of the existing brand marketing landscape within the technology/Salesforce ecosystem
- Collaborative team player with a balance of analytical & creative thinking
- Must be able to take initiative & simultaneously manage multiple projects & priorities with results oriented approach
- Excellent written & verbal communication between internal & external teams
- Proficient in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce preferred but not required
- Experience with Content Management Systems required (Wordpress a plus)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus