CipherHealth is a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities & events, company masseuse, & cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, & firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what tie us all together.
Overall Job Summary
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will cultivate relationships with the CipherHealth customer base, ensuring that they achieve maximum value from the CipherHealth product suite. You will be responsible for working directly with customer executives & business sponsors throughout the customer lifecycle, ensuring that there is alignment in a shared customer journey that supports adoption, expansion to additional solutions, & renewal of current business revenue. You will mentor & support peers across the Customer Success team, to drive consistency, value & continuous improvement of departmental processes.
Include but are not limited to:
- Strategically manage the overall relationship for a portfolio of CipherHealths customers, leading quarterly business reviews (QBRs), program outcomes & charting progress against success metrics.
- Establish & grow trusted relationships with customer executives & project champions, ensuring that CipherHealth activities are closely aligned with the customers business strategy & intended goals.
- Coordinate efforts cross functionally to ensure a consistent, high-quality customer experience that results in expansion & low friction renewals.
- Strive to ensure that all accounts under management are referenceable at multiple levels throughout the organization.
- Drive best practice consultation to optimize solutions that drive business value & outcomes for your book of business; demonstrating knowledge of the industry, our solutions & the customers business environment.
- Serve as a leader across the Customer Success organization, mentoring associate Customer Success Managers & select Customer Success Managers.
- Consistently identify & nurture growth opportunities to drive to successful adoption in partnership with Sales.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Health Management, Public Health or related major, or comparable education & work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B customer management role in healthcare software or technology, or similar experience in healthcare consulting or professional services
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- History of retaining & growing customers within a book of managed business
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers & co-workers
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, listening & speaking
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Experience working with a CRM platform (i.e. Salesforce); comfort using the CRM to manage account renewals, drive action items & log results
- Demonstrated experience with coaching or mentoring
- Ability to manage multiple projects & work assignments concurrently
- Strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to demonstrating critical thinking, patience, flexibility, consideration, diplomacy, tact, confidence
- Ability to prioritize, schedule & organize work perform under tight deadlines with on-going changes in priorities
- Ability to accomplish job requirements with limited supervision
- Up to 25% travel is anticipated (no travel during Covid-19)