As an Engineering-first company, we live & die by the quality of our product. It takes a huge team effort to plan, build, release & support features across our global platform. As our company matures & scales, so must our processes. We are looking for a Program Manager to manage & maintain our Product Life Cycle. If you're passionate about creating great products, love working with other creative people & value other people's opinions then this role is a great fit for you. The successful candidate will demonstrate their ability to:
- Create & update e-learning/video training materials for the IX Product Lifecycle
- Design & develop creative & innovative messaging in order to communicate any updates to the lifecycle
- Facilitate frequent feedback sessions with all internal stakeholders to ensure that all teams have a voice & can contribute in helping us discover better ways of working
- Build specific change management plans & activities to ensure a successful adoption & institutionalization of new ways of working.
- Establish & maintain a strong working relationship with internal stakeholders
- Maintain documentation with a single source of truth for how we build product at IX
- Measure & track depth of adoption of these new ways of working
- Promote a culture of teamwork, enthusiasm & proactiveness
- 5-10 years work experience in an Agile Product Delivery environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills to explain technical terms using simple language
- Advanced knowledge of change management principles
- Change Management Certification; PROSCI/ ADKAR
- Solid understanding of agile values & practices
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills to manage multiple initiatives & deadlines
- Obsessive passion for process improvements
- Excellent analytical skills & data driven decisioning ability
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.