This is an Channel Account Executive role that will be based initially in HubSpots EMEA headquarters in Dublin. While we anticipate the candidate will relocate to Paris in 6-9 months after hiring (and the candidate will be required to do so), HubSpot retains the discretion to not relocate the role based on factors including, but not limited to, the Companys business needs & evaluation of the individuals performance.
HubSpot has a large Agency Partner Program that resells our software globally. As a Channel Account Executive, your mission is to acquire new resellers. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will be working with agencies in the French region to define if the HubSpot Partner Program is a fit for their business & building a collaboration with them. These resellers are usually marketing agencies, who will help us provide HubSpot as a service to their clients.
What are the responsibilities of a Channel Account Executive (Hunter)?
HubSpot Channel Account Executives, at this level, are responsible for successfully selling the value of HubSpot's software, the inbound marketing methodology, & ongoing agency-specific training to new resellers.During the sales process, you will guide agencies as they learn how HubSpot can help them improve their client acquisition rates, client retention rates & overall agency profitability.
Selling is done primarily over the phone & target resellers who will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to -- small & mid-sized marketing agencies.
In this role, you will need to:
- Manage a pipeline of inbound leads to identify, recruit, & develop high-value reseller/channel partners through a defined reseller acquisition process
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity every day & quickly establish credibility with prospective resellers
- Develop the ability to dissect a marketing agency's business goals & help them develop a better plan for achieving them
- Become an expert in presenting how inbound marketing & HubSpot's software can help an agency improve the fundamentals of their business
- Close new business consistently with partners who are dedicated to investing in HubSpot's mission & vision
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot's marketing & technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features & products are introduced
- Identify marketing agencies who have potential to resell HubSpot into their existing install base and/or ability to resell quickly
- Work collaboratively with the Channel Account Managers (Farmers) to ensure that they have pipeline to succeed.
What are the role requirements?
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience primarily in New business
- Fluency in both Frenchand English
- Unmatched consultative selling & closing skills
- Accurate forecasting & pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- History of working with marketing agencies & partner channel an advantage
- A sharp focus on your goals & a strong approach for achieving them
- This is an inside sales role based in HubSpot's EMEA headquarters in Dublin
In exchange you can expect to receive the following benefits;
- Superb training, designed to kick-start your sales career
- Stock options
- An education allowance of up to 3,500 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Free breakfast & lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- Gym Benefit
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpotCulture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn aboutour commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).