Latch is seeking an Engineering Project Manager. The Engineering Project Manager is responsible for gathering & setting project priorities, leading cross-functional development, & driving our staff to deliver on time. The project manager will work in close collaboration with cross-functional engineering & design teams, vendors, & Latch supply chain. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of leadership, superb communication & a desire to learn & grow with a team that is willing to teach along the way.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- You will develop, implement & deliver on timelines based on business requirements provided by both product & the engineering org
- Manage the daily tasks needed to keep projects focused & on schedule.
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope of the project is well-defined, attainable, & consciously maintained or revised as needed
- Ready to speak to project status at all times
- Ability to see an opportunity for improvement & execute efficiently
- Identify & understand risks & tradeoffs, driving these to their logicalconclusions & proposing plans to deliver.
- Communicate/present complex engineering issues
- Coordinate project reviews; communicating project status & top engineering
issues to project team & management
- Travel outside the US 15-25%
- 2+ years of project or program management experience
- Experience with hardware development
- Familiarity industry standard project management methodologies
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture backed startup building the worlds first complete smart access system. We now boast over 100 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City. We offer unlimited Paid Time Off & a competitive health package. And we offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, & dynamic peers. And there is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.