Quote Validation Analyst - EMEA
As part of a high-performance, fast-moving, & collaborative GTM Operations team, your role as a Quote Validation Analyst will be to support key quote-to-order sales processes related to software, services, & renewals sales. Youll ensure our internal customers can transact quickly & efficiently by facilitating all front-end booking policy & business rules validations.
- Serve as the point of contact & subject matter expert on quote to order process, documentation requirements & standard pricing questions.
- Validate all aspects of agreement packages for accuracy & compliance with Appians business practices & Booking policy. Business practices include, but not limited to, SKU validation based on pre-existing customer agreements. Manual quoting not available in CPQ tool, among others.
- Work closely with new production introduction to establish new or updated business rules for newly introduced products, services or offer constructs.
- Support checks for completeness & accuracy before quote is uploaded by Finance in our system of record.
- Facilitate alignment & communication between Appians Sales Teams, & internal stakeholders, including Finance, Legal, Engineering, & Product teams, & potentially external customers/partners to promptly resolve business/issues & foster productive interactions.
- Manage volumes within expected business SLA requirements.
- Support in developing training materials, sales examples & engage in regular training sessions with Sales teams
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelors degree in finance, economics, sales, or a business-related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in related role (Order management, Pricing, Presales support, Sales operations, Finance)
- Experience in enterprise SaaS Quote to Cash process, including both CRM & CPQ systems.
- Detail oriented. Must be organized & able to stay on top of fast-moving information & tasks.
- Process focused by nature. You like order & having things documented for easy reference.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.