Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
As Information Security Project Manager, you will help Casper craft, design, & implement information security programs that can keep pace with the ever changing threat landscape. You will use your background to help align information security to a fun, fast paced environment & drive the successful execution of critical, risk-driven initiatives within Security. Join us in our mission to awaken the potential of a well-rested world.
You'll enjoy this role if you are
- Eager to learn more about security, cloud technology, privacy, & compliance
- Collaborative & enjoy working with other teams
- Organized & enjoy creating processes & procedures
- Have a thorough understanding of operational and/or data, security, & privacy practices
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Participate in running projects for the Security Team
- Take initiative & provide leadership in solving problems, improving processes, & providing a better experience for the business
- Maintain Security Policies, Procedures, & Process in accordance with compliance regulations
- Responsible for end-to-end management of projects: managing projects through concept, project planning, development, execution, monitoring, & closure
- Run internal security education & awareness campaigns
- Drive change management, overall project control, & team participation
- Prioritize & balance multiple priorities & projects
- Collaborate with partner teams on compliance & security practice
- Lead Casper through annual audits & certifications in collaboration with external auditors
- Conduct Incident Response exercises & improve internal process
Our dream candidate...
- 3+ years of Technical Project Management experience, ideally in an information security context
- Excellent organizational, communication, collaborative, & interpersonal skills to foster respect & teamwork with internal & external partners
- Ability to organize & complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail & prioritization to meet deadlines
- High professional & ethical standards for handling confidential information
- Strong interpersonal, communication & relationship-building skills
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Clear & concise documentation competency
- Willingness to learn & be hands on technically
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!