Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The People & Culture Business Partner (or HRBP), reporting to the Director, HRBP, is an exciting opportunity to provide strategic & operational human resources support to help our high growth company achieve our goals & ultimately realize our important mission. This position will support our Care Delivery & Clinical organizations (which includes frontline healthcare works as well as corporate staff) with all areas of human resources for key areas of our business, including performance enablement, succession planning, skills assessment, employee relations, coaching & mentoring, compensation planning/administration as well as talent solutions more broadly. This role partners with executives & their team members to develop & execute solutions designed to enhance organizational effectiveness & efficiency. The ideal candidate will contribute at both the hands-on/detailed level & strategic level to cultivate an amazing innovative culture as the organization grows. We are also seeking a candidate who is able & willing to work within Pacific Time Zone business hours.
- Enable Client Success:
- Provide HR expertise to client groups in all aspects, including but not limited to organization effectiveness, workforce planning, employee relations, rewards, employee engagement & talent development
- Help drive a robust talent agenda, including D&I, to promote engagement & enable a high-performing team to contribute to the companys growth
- Ensure P&C solutions, initiatives & programs reinforce the companys culture & values
- Drive the performance enablement/management cycle, including talent review (leadership development, succession planning & skills assessment), performance review process & compensation implementation
- Contribute to planning meetings & department leadership meetings to align P&C solutions with operational execution
- Cultivate a High Performing Culture:
- Manage employee relations issues by providing guidance to employees & managers on problem resolution, aligned with legal regulations & organizational policies
- Create & roll out solutions, programs & initiatives to engage/retain current employees & attract talented candidates with key capabilities & critical skills
- Help foster a culture of innovation, in an environment that requires high levels of scalability, security & reliability
- Collaborate for Outsized Impact:
- Closely partner with P&C & other cross-functional partners to deliver superior results to the business & execute on projects & programs
- Nurture a network of expertise to support day-to-day operations
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a high-growth environment
- Proven ability to work with large frontline workforces, preferably in healthcare
- A strong HR systems & process background as well as mindset (i.e., HRIS, performance management, talent review, etc.)
- Core knowledge of human resources principles, concepts, & processes
- Passion for building the relationships required to be a trusted partner to business leaders & client groups to enable the successful execution of their business goals & initiatives
- Excellent time management skills with a strong ability to manage multiple priorities & initiatives exercising sound judgment, solutions orientation, & flexibility
- Strong analytical, presentation, verbal & written communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence skills
- Willingness to work within Pacific Time Zone business hours
You will love this job if you are:
- Passionate about enabling a mission to improve healthcare through innovation & technology & a strong value proposition for our people!
- A true people consultant who partners with business leaders to identify, formulate & implement HR best practices that elevate the overall employee experience
- Detail-oriented & also enjoys resolving challenges & problems with a creative mindset
- A team player who can go deep into details when needed, while also understanding the big picture & connecting actions to broader business goals
- An excellent communicator, who knows their audience & can skillfully transition from presenting, to negotiating, to listening, to facilitating, & back
- A stellar project manager, who has a knack for keeping people & processes on track
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers & health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health & reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Healths virtual care programs are clinically supported & evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.