Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Identity & Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access to misc. payment related applications & services from a variety of users (employees, businesses & customers across) globally. To stay ahead of the rapidly changing security landscape especially with globalization of Visa's business & newer form factors of access via new devices, IOT etc., has direct impact on IAM Services. IAM team is rapidly growing & has a global presence in Singapore, Beijing, Bangalore, London, Austin & Foster City.
Are you interested to be part of a dynamic diverse team of industry's leading IAM/Security professionals?
You will work & lead in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing & building the next generation IAM technology stack at Visa.
What is important for us:
- Security First - Our team focuses on security in everything we do & we take it seriously with no compromises of any sort. We look forward to like minds
Curiosity - Be curious; ask how things work & ask how you can learn new stuff. We believe curiosity fosters creativity.
Ownership - We have clients & customers who embodies complete trust on us because we show them we own what we do in every sense. We expect every team member completely own the activity he/she is responsible.
- Agility - Be open for a change & acclimate to them.
- Own, administer & provide troubleshooting support for our non-production middleware platforms & applications deployed on these platforms.
- Establish strong engineering best practices on vulnerability mitigation & perform patching & upgrades of middleware components & Java in non-production environments.
- Own non-production infrastructure & be a ninja of infrastructure, platform & network issues, becoming the go to person for developers & QA engineers for any infrastructure related issues.
- The Visa IAM team manages & rolls out many products which runs mostly on Linux Distributions & some on Windows platform - be open to learning infrastructure & platform for various IAM products
- Devise best practices for infrastructure management & maintain a wiki on common environment issues to ensure developers & QA engineers can learn & apply the same.
- Support our CI/CD pipeline for infrastructure & application deployments.
- Manage security & vulnerability patching & report onpatch levels in non-production environments
- Bachelor of Science and/or Master of Science in Engineering/Computer Science or IT
- 8 + years of hands-on experience as a Middleware Support Engineer, Systems Engineer or Administrator with specialization in Weblogic/Tomcat/JBoss, Unix systems & Java
- Strong inter-personal, inter-personnel, troubleshooting, problem solving & communication skills
- Affinity for an engineering culture that emphasizes Agile, DevOps, & continuous delivery
- Experience working with Identity Management solutions like Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Sailpoint or similar tools
- Experience with automation of patching using Ansible/Chef/other
- Understanding of MVC architecture & platform failure points
- Knowledge of Docker or Similar Containerization & Container Orchestration tools.
- Working knowledge of IAM products related to Authentication, provisioning, authorization, SSO, and/or enterprise security protocols like SAML, OpenID, OAuth
- Experience with Elastic, LogStash, Kafka or similar offerings
- The incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. this position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephone & computers, reach with hands & arms, bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.