About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is toprotect the privacy of individualsby empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion tosolve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
As an entry-levelUI Developer, you will work in a highly collaborative environment along with the product team to develop outstanding web applicationsfor prototypes, new products & existing products. The UI Developer will play an instrumental role in new product development, innovation & brainstorming sessions, rapid prototyping of digital applications & services.
You will gain a clear understanding of the privacy industryand use this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, you will help keep OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, competitive landscape & continually improve our core platform.
What youll do:
- Evaluate & work with cutting edge technologies to solve complex problems
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to come up with innovative ideas for improving overall product & user experience
- Design extraordinary web & mobile interfaces for prototypes & new products
- Collaborate with the team work through rapid prototyping use cases
- Evangelize design thinking & human centered design as we build out our product design vision
- Setup the product group with prototyping & wire framing tools
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues & trends
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- Internship experience in Software Development preferred but not mandatory
- Agile Development process awareness
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies
- Experience working on Enterprise scale projects preferred
- Passion for high quality work & attention to detail
- Ability to work at OneTrust Atlanta Headquarters in Sandy Springs daily
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.