Casper is looking for a textiles freelancer to work with our materials, color & trim, to help create new & exciting products revolutionizing the sleep industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the development of labels & trims.
- Act as liaison between product development, design, & production/factories to ensure production timelines are being met.
- Develop & maintain the fabric & trim library.
- Approve/reject all material & trim components based on color & quality standards.
- Demonstrate attention to detail & high level of accuracy when proof reading of trim details, tech packs & design information.
- Maintain product integrity by standardizing labeling process.
- Problem-solving & ability to initiate & implement change when needed.
- Ability to anticipate & identify quality & fabric/trim challenges & approach situations with a creative mind & good attitude.
- Have fun with it!
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of basic fabric & trim construction & technical properties.
- Knowledge of printing, dying, weaving, & knitting techniques.
- Must be highly organized & able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Superior score on the 100 Hue Test.