Manager, Financial Systems, Quote to Cash
Reports to: Director of Financial Systems
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot is seeking a Financial Systems Manager - Quote to Cash based in the D.C. metro area to join our growing Enterprise Systems team & to be responsible of modernizing & optimizing our Quote to Cash & Revenue Recognition processes & related systems. This role will report up to Director, Financial Systems & will work closely with our Sales Operations, Billing & Accounting & the rest of the Enterprise Systems teams ensuring that key revenue based objectives are coordinated between our stakeholders, end users & achieved on time meeting our standards & requirements.
As the Financial Systems Manager - Quote to Cash you will not only have a chance to work in a broad environment of integrated enterprise level financial applications but also help develop documentation & change management procedures that will put us on a path to meeting future compliance goals.
We are building a diverse & highly skilled Financial Systems team, & we believe this role will play a big part in its continued success & future development. This role will guide & manage our Quote to Cash & Revenue Recognition based initiatives, ensuring their success & stability.
The Financial Systems Manager - Quote to Cash here at The Knot will have a great opportunity to help build our Financial Systems team into an efficient, adaptable, diverse, world class team we can all be very proud of.
- Partner with Accounting, Enterprise Systems, Sales & Billing teams to ensure that requirements are being met in ways that are technically sound & maintain stability in our Quote to Cash processes & systems.
- Lead the Functional-Technical aspects of our Quote to Cash based system projects.
- Plan & Manage data Migration & Integration efforts to & from ERP, Revenue Recognition systems & CRM (Salesforce)
- Establish, define, & maintain documentation & process to ensure that changes to our Quote to Cash Systems are being made in an auditable, visible manner that maintains system integrity.
- Determine when a particular project may be the best fit for a consulting group & then scope, hire, & manage a team as necessary.
- Keep up to date on upcoming changes in Netsuite, Salesforce, Coupa & other Enterprise Systems, how they affect our implementation, & how they can be leveraged going forward.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with our Accounting & Finance teams during development of new system customizations & integrations.
- Supervise the implementation of system changes in our Quote to Cash Systems & ensure changes are being implemented in our defined change management & development processes.
- Be a driving force in implementing our issue reporting & troubleshooting processes to our end users
- Work within the collaborative global Financial Systems department framework assisting in our team meeting our long term goals.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- A certification in PMP, an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting, related field or an equivalent combination of education & training.
- A comprehensive understanding of Agile & PMI Project Management methodologies.
- Knowledge and/or certification working with common enterprise financial cloud based systems such as Salesforce, ERP (Netsuite or Oracle preferred), Coupa & Revpro (Zuora Revenue or similar Rev Rec systems).
- Experience managing, consulting teams & contract resources for various System projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with finance teams, auditors, technical teams, & system users at all levels in the organization.
- A deep understanding of the ASC 606 Revenue standard & how to use enterprise systems to achieve compliance
- A solid understanding of US GAAP
- A detailed understanding of various integration platforms for moving data between enterprise systems, such as ETL tools (Dell Boomi) or fully custom integrations.
- Exceptional attention to detail, an analytical mind & strong interpersonal communication skills including the ability to relay technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Experience working within industry standard development processes to deploy changes in a structured, auditable method that allows for rollbacks & precise tracking of exactly what is changing.
- Experience creating enterprise level technical documentation
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.