ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for a Salesforce Administrator III who will be responsible for executing tasks & projects required to maintain ACVs Salesforce & related applications instances. You will work alongside product & engineering professionals dedicated to propelling the user experience & optimizing applications to help meet department & company goals. Your initial focus will be to develop reports & dashboards to support the Sales & Business Operations teams & the overall organization of reporting systems in Salesforce. You will work closely with Sales & Business managers & the Data Analytics team to develop insightful reports to help ACV improve its business operations. You will have opportunities to develop leadership & project management skills.
- Organize & manage reporting systems in Salesforce
- Work with Sales & Business operations & the Analytics team to improve business intelligence
- Resolve incorrect or missing data tickets related to Salesforce integration with other internal systems
- Assist in administration of Sales, Marketing & Service Cloud including but not limited to the creation of custom objects, fields, record types, page layouts, & Lightning components; managing user records, profiles, roles, permission sets, & sharing settings; & configuring & implementing workflows, process builders, and approval processes.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years of technical support experience
- Strong commitment to internal customer service
- Experience working with various stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience acting as a Salesforce or CRM administrator
- Business education and/or experience
- Salesforce Admin (201) certification
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.