Vice President of Marketing
We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial Vice President to lead Marketing at a truly revolutionary healthcare technology company. The mission of the andros VP of Marketing will be to guide the positioning & messaging of our transformational provider data platform & SaaS services in a market segment ripe for change.
The VP will create, shape, & be responsible for all aspects of andross marketing - branding, marketing positioning, demand/lead creation, product marketing, content creation, creative/multimedia/digital, events, and. The VP of Marketing will report to the Chief Commercial Officer. Interested in joining our #oneteam?
The Outcomes Were Looking For:
- Own & build out the marketing strategy
- Drive both organic & lead gen growth through enhancing our digital presence, ranking, & brand in general
- Conceptualize & create marketing initiatives focused on brand awareness, thought leadership, & market penetration
- Develop andross creative messaging, turning challenging industry topics into simplified, well-understood themes
Building high-performing teams
- Strong mentorship & leadership, managing by example
- Experienced hiring, onboarding, training, & mentoring
- Uphold our company culture & values
- Work closely with leadership & the marketing team to ensure alignment of resources & programs to the brand & company messaging
- Define success metrics & take responsibility for the results. Closely monitor lead generation effectiveness, conversation rates & close rate from marketing activities
- Establish clear objectives & direct performance measurement, reporting, & analysis internally as well as with our agency partners
- Leverage your technical & industry expertise to continuously enhance the marketing strategies, resources, tools, & tactics
- Extreme Ownership: Takes responsibility for business outcomes
- Relationships: Proven track record of building strong relationships up & down the chain of command & maintaining high standards for contribution to the mission across all roles at all levels.
- Driven Fueled by passion & commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Effective communication Speaks & writes clearly, directly, & with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own.
- Teamwork Work across team lines to value others contributions & support each other & drive everyone forward. #OneTeam
- Technical capability Strong grasp of productivity tools, analytics, reporting & automation
Requirements & Qualifications
- BA/BS in marketing or business required. Masters a plus
- 8+ years of of professional marketing experience in a leadership position with fiscal & operational responsibilities
- Demonstrated track record of leading/influencing diverse stakeholders toward a common solution.
- Collaborative & results oriented with an analytical data driven focus, comfortable utilizing modern marketing technologies & methodologies
- Proven background in creating revenue generating campaigns against lofty MQL/ sales goals
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Previous experience working in fast-growth companies a plus
- Experience working in technology, preferably SaaS solutions
- Experience in healthcare preferable
To understand andros is to understand our namesake. Named for one of the largest barrier reefs on Earth, andros is a study in the vibrancy of interconnected ecosystems. On its own, a data point is meaningless a single piece of coral adrift in an ocean. Yet when combined with millions of other points, connections form a structure suited for sustaining a spectrum of lifeforms. Our mission is to forge these bonds of disparate provider data points to build a foundation of information necessary to create dynamic, thriving healthcare networks.
The andros approach to creating healthcare networks focuses on depth of data. We use millions of data points to form a complete vision of the provider landscape, which enables us to find utility & meaning in this diverse information. This deep repository of data can then be used as a basis for credentialing, analyzing performance, & comparing individual providers to create the most vibrant health ecosystem possible.