Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will collaborate with a dedicated & hard-working Talent Acquisition team focused on recruiting professionals while providing a best-in-class experience for both our hiring managers & candidates. You will own the entire recruiting life-cycle process for your searches & will serve as a consultative partner to hiring managers on all recruiting activities. You will help evaluate candidates for alignment with our companys core values & mission.
What you'll work on:
- Learn, then take on, the challenge of our hiring process, from the top of the funnel to close; this includes sourcing, interviewing, evaluation & offer negotiation.
- Schedule & conduct interviews, create offer letters, work on highly complex visa & immigration matters & become an expert of our various tools & systems.
- Deliver a best-in-class experience to candidates, hiring managers & business leaders.
- Partner with business leaders to understand & manage their talent acquisition needs & deliver top talent.
- Utilize creative recruiting strategies that contribute to building an inclusive & diverse workforce.
- Partner closely with our Legal & Finance departments.
- Participate in various Talent projects & initiatives to support Circles long-term growth & success (e.g. university recruitment, internship programs, compensation analysis).
- Partner across the Talent team to own the entire employee lifecycle experience, i.e. it is just not about recruiting talent.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Bachelors degree required.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a dynamic internal recruiting role.
- High emotional intelligence, empathy & self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company, & the candidates that we provide a best-in-class experience.
- Experience negotiating offers with candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility & develop partnerships with hiring managers, internal stakeholders & candidates.
- Passion for designing and implementing a wide range of creative & thoughtful Talent Acquisition strategies & programs.
- Capacity to excel in a collaborative, iterative & fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to persuade, motivate & inspire.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Macbook preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.