Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is the technology platform that powers the programmatic advertising strategy of leading publishers & premium brands.
Over 30 terabytes of data & over 80 billion advertising impressions pass through ournetworkeach day. Our data centers need a NetworkEngineer to manage & support them. The NetworkEngineer will be responsible fornetworkimplementations, monitoring, maintenance, andnetworksecurity across all the PubMatic data centers. This role is based out of Pune, India & the position may require some travel to Data Centers on the US east coast, US west coast as well as in EMEA & APAC.
- Manage IP connectivity & latency for all data centernetworks
- Configure BGP transit & private peering
- Configure & manage OSPF routing
- Manage & implement data connectivity circuits
- Monitor & scalenetworkbandwidth as needed
- Proactively plan for scale & infrastructure growth
- Implement future PubMatic service data centers (domestic or International)
- Plan & executenetworkupgrades & migration activities
- Manage all aspects ofnetworksecurity (load balancers, firewalls. router ACLs)
- Manage Remote Access for PubMatic users & clients
- Performnetworkhardware/software maintenance
- Research new tools andnetworktechnologies
- Manage service requests & support tickets
- Possibility of travel to data centers (10-15% per year)
- Working on shift as per company policy & team requirment.
- On-call after hours & emergency support as needed
- Communicate & document infrastructure changes & enhancement
- 3 yrs with routing protocols - BGP, OSPF, VRRP & traffic engineering
- 3 yrs exp. with Juniper Enterprise or Service Provider Routers & TOR EX switches
- 3 yrs with 10G, 40G, LACP, MPLS, SFP(+), single-mode/multi-mode fiber
- 3 yrs withnetworkbased ACL's, policy based routing, VPN & firewall management
- 3 yrs exp. with NAT, VLANs, VLAN tagging, MAC address tables, & switching
- 1-3+ yrs exp. with Fortinet & ASA firewalls.
- 1.5+ yrs hands-on experience on network gears(switches; routers; firewalls; load balancer) including cabling & other physical activities.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, & verbal/written communication
- Good working knowledge ofnetworksniffing tools (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Works well with a diverse team
- Has experience working in an environment that has a global data center footprint
- Has good skills & feels comfortable with designing network for large data center environments
- Feels comfortable in racking, stacking & cabling of network equipment as needed
- Needs to be a go-getter with an can-do attitude.
- JNCIE/CCIE or equivalent experience
- Knowledge ofnetworksecurity including IDS, DDoS, & other distributed attack
- Operational experience with flow based technologies
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.