LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Continuously evolving privacy regulations & the upcoming deprecation of third-party cookies & other device-based identifiers have made continued addressability while maintaining consumer trust & transparency more challenging. Join our team & help create an ecosystem where advertisers, publishers, & other owners of first-party data can connect & activate their data.
As Senior Global Product Marketing Manager, Publisher Solutions, you will be the leading industry expert for addressability & publisher-specific solutions & guide the overall marketing strategy, product requirements, & sales collateral needs to enable further extension of LiveRamps addressability solutions to new & existing clients. You will be responsible for working closely with product, business development, commercial leads, client success, & implementation teams to drive adoption of LiveRamp solutions for a cookieless world. While the primary focus will be on publishers, LiveRamps addressability solution solves needs across all audiences & requires working across product teams.
- Collaborate with product on driving the strategy & development of solutions that address a world without cookies & device identifiers & for publisher-specific solutions
- Execute global go-to-market strategies for new products & features relevant to addressability & publishers
- Create & update sales materials that articulate LiveRamps value proposition for addressability, including case studies, presentation decks, & other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Collaborate with global business development & commercial teams to drive adoption of LiveRamp solutions, including serving as the subject matter expert for the brands & agencies team
- Partner closely with product marketing counterparts to build a cohesive, integrated narrative where relevant, especially in the realm of Safe Haven & TV
- Work with integrated marketing to execute a marketing plan to drive demand, grow pipeline, & retain existing customers
- Represent the voice of the customer, providing customer & market insights & competitive analysis
- Draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how a given feature uniquely addresses customer use cases
Your team will:
The LiveRamp product marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer & market insight; leading product commercialization, planning, & execution; & delivering impactful narratives & solutions for our sales & marketing teams.
- 5+ years in product marketing and/or product, publisher and/or sell-side experience a must
- Deep understanding of programmatic advertising, ad tech, & the dynamics of supply & demand
- Thorough comprehension of key marketer KPI metrics, internal org structures, & challenges/opportunities for digital marketers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing / demand generation, & sales teams, with an emphasis on enabling sales to successfully execute
- Equal strengths in strategy, governance, & execution
- Exceptional writing, communication, & presentation skills
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, & overcome obstacles
- Self-motivated & able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills & ability to create & foster strong relationships within the company & across the industry
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions)
- Buy-side experience
- Experience launching global products & interfacing with a global team
- Strong technical acumen with prior experience in product management or technical roles
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location. Work in the heart of New York or San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.