Vimeo is looking for a hands-on Product Manager to join our cloud Video Creation team.
At Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto), we develop Vimeo's automatic video creation tools.These A.I. based tools enable any user to create a video that looks professionally edited, in a very quick, simple & cost effective way. Our tools make video creation accessible to anyone, allowing any person to express themselves with high quality videos.
You will own all aspects of the product, from ideas to execution. You will work in agile teams & be responsible for defining, planning, reviewing & delivering key features in our exciting video products. This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape how people create videos!
What youll do:
- Feature definition, planning, design & prioritization
- Oversee & support the day-to-day development work & feature releases.
- Lead product design to help ensure alignment with market & user requirements.
- Be on top of our users' concerns & needs, & conduct user testing & research.
- Work closely with the BI team to measure, track, & optimize product initiatives & experiments' success.
- Synthesize a deep understanding of user needs, feedback, frustrations & successes.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Solid B2C experience
- Team motivator with excellent communications skills & demonstrated ability to work with designers, developers, partners & customers alike
- Thorough understanding of UX concepts & UX design
- Comprehensive knowledge of development methods & techniques
- Experience with cross-platform development - Web & Mobile
- Experience with video platforms & other authoring applications
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs