About the role:
Dig Inns Brand Marketing Manager will take the lead on building campaigns, activations, & events that forward our brand story, grow affinity with key audiences, & engage consumers. In this role, you will create & execute a strategy for showcasing Dig Inns unique approach to supply chain, culinary training, & food. Working cross-functionally across different teams, youll develop initiatives that create strong & seamless connections across the Dig community.
- Work with the department head to develop marketing calendar & concepts, rooted in our core brand pillars: supply & culinary
- Work cross-functionally with our culinary, operations, creative, & channel teams to develop & execute integrated marketing initiatives across menu initiatives, new channel rollouts, & new restaurant openings
- Own our campaign & activations strategy, with the goal of growing engagement with key cohorts, tracking performance, spend & ROI
- Identify potential partnership & collaboration opportunities with on-brand organizations, events, & external parties to build a roadmap for engagement
- Manage a Marketing Associate focused on Activations, Sponsorships & local restaurant marketing
- Manage & adhere to Partnerships, Activations, & Restaurant Marketing budgets
- Develop KPIs & report on performance, with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Discover new relationships & nurture existing ones to build a wellspring of brand-building events, & expand our partner rolodex
- Experience in driving marketing campaigns across a multi-unit organization
- An innate understanding of what new initiatives will work with our target audiences
- Highly skilled at working cross-functionally & often looked to as the person to reel things in. You consider yourself 60% business & 40% creative
- Desire to try new things, with an eye toward testing & learning
- Experience working with partners to create out-of-the-box ideas that generate value for both us & our partners
- Thrifty; manages the budget as if its their own money
- A direct, honest, & empathetic way of approaching projects & tasks
- Ability to prioritize & re-prioritize based on shifting business needs, & can distill what will truly drive impact
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves & execute - everyone wears multiple hats at Dig Inn!
Work perks: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Macbook + Phone reimbursement
- Equinox gym membership plan, based on availability
- Flexible vacation time
- Commuter benefits
- A (hypo-allergenic) dog friendly HQ (theyre amazing stress-relievers)
- Complimentary Dig Inn lunch everyday
Dig Inn is a farm-to-table food company with over 20 locations in New York & the Northeast, serving seasonal vegetables & culinary comfort food on an urban scale.
The company is built on a culture of driven curiosity & ambitious innovation, finding & implementing new solutions to offering a simple, healthy, affordable meal. Our mission is to build a better food system (one vegetable at a time) that offers a better deal to customers, cooks, & farmers alike.
Since getting started in 2011, we have focused on the essentials of our missionbuilding kitchens, training chefs, & developing one-on-one relationships with over 50 partner farms. The next few years will be a period of expansion, as we open in new cities & use the platform weve built for a better conversation around sourcing, cooking, & the business of food.
And did we mention free Dig Inn for all employees? We strongly recommend the sweet potatoes