DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology & tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Manager, Programmatic has ownership of & accountability for developing new functionality & services for DoubleVerifys Programmatic offering. This is a high impact buy-side offering generating millions of dollars in revenue, & is leveraged by programmatic traders to deliver targeted ads in a brand safe, fraud free, contextually relevant & viewable environment. This role is a hands-on product manager who will be part of a cross-functional team, will drive the business & technical product management aspects & report to the Senior Director of Programmatic Products. The ideal candidate will innovate next-gen features, formulate product strategy, assess competitive landscape, collect requirements, work closely with the Engineering team, evangelize product capabilities internally & externally, & collaborate with integration partners.
This role is part of one of the fastest growing revenue verticals at DoubleVerify. Success in this role requires proactive execution, ingenuity, attention to detail, the ability to lead by example, exercise indirect influence, perform insightful data analysis, collaborate in a cross functional environment & articulate complex concepts to multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization. This position demands good understanding of the ad-serving ecosystem with particular exposure on the technology needs, business needs, & business problems of trading platforms, exchanges & networks.
What youll do
- Work closely with the engineering team to execute in a fast paced development environment.
- Break down product vision into epics & user stories for development.
- Liaise with multiple teams within the product & development organization to drive development of DV-wide features
- Engage with sales & client services to gather customer feedback, identify functional needs & synthesize actionable product requirements
- Lead user-acceptance testing efforts with development team for accurate, high-quality, & timely product delivery.
- Collaborate with business development, integrations team & external partners to deliver features to end customers
- Partner with marketing to create product collateral for internal & external customers.
- Analyze data to glean relevant insights that help drive feature prioritization & solutioning.
- Do market research, monitor industry trends & undertake competitive analyses.
Who you are
- 4 years of product management experience in the internet technology or online media industry.
- B.A. /B.S. or equivalent/higher level of education in a technical field preferred.
- Written detailed & thoughtful PRDs & driven execution in a fast paced environment.
- Superb data analysis skills & ability to deliver insight & action from information.
- Technical experience with databases, SQL, system integrations, APIs.
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.
What we prefer
- Past experience in Martech/Adtech with an understanding of programmatic buying via OpenRTB & familiarity with key players (DSPs, Exchanges, SSPs, Networks).
- Strong process management, business process re-engineering, & analytical skills.
- Proven ability to balance the needs of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives.