VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo & video production, & ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos & content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Singapore, Los Angeles, & Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live & breathe emerging technology & we are always growing.
What You'd Do:
- Own the day-to-day relationship with client & contribute to the development of agency best practices around eCommerce analytics: measurement, learning agenda development, reporting, etc.
- Lead the development of a robust learning agenda that measures the success of the eCommerce media plan.
- Scope, prioritize, execute/interpres test results & establish hypotheses to measure success
- Aggregate learnings for share-out to key client stakeholders
- Build centralized reporting process to ingest large volumes of data into a common data model, to power intuitive dashboards.
- Establish relationships with eCommerce partner data teams to troubleshoot & resolve data issues as they arise.
- Visualize data based on client specifications, business goals, & KPIs making recommendations, & tailoring reports to meet ongoing client needs.
- Provide thought leadership & support of client's Media Mix Model process
What You've Got:
- 3+ years experience in eCommerce marketing analytics with entrepreneurial street cred or a degree in business, marketing, information science, engineering, economics or any related field
- Strong storytelling capabilities & deep experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or equivalent
- Experience with Retail Media, omnichannel attribution, Performance Marketing, and/or closed-loop attribution
- Proficiency with Python & SQL
- Thorough understanding of data modeling
- Experience leading & managing a teams or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros
- Experience with campaign analyses working within digital platforms including Amazon & major industry players
- Experience working with analytics, attribution & measurement systems such as Google Analytics, Nielsen, IRI, Millward Brown, Oracle