As a TaaS Associate General Manager, you will help run the operations of our Transportation-as-a-Service (TaaS) deployments where we provide clients turn key transit solutions. You will own operational processes, balance supply & demand, unlock demand with growth initiatives, optimize financial results, & discover opportunities with data. You will become a business athlete with the dexterity to solve complex operational challenges, communicate with & manage clients, & the creativity to build our product.
Note: This role would manage several of Vias TaaS partner cities in North America, either independently or alongside our team of operational leaders. The role would be based in New York City.
What Youll Do
- Solve problems in real time - engage with other General Managers & our Operations team to create solutions for problems as they arise across all aspects of our operations (e.g. supply, economics, driver growth, marketing, customer support)
- Manage the P&L; learn to set aggressive targets & chase results
- Support & drive all the operational & financial aspects of managing Vias revolutionary turn key transit solution in new & existing markets, working closely with Vias operations, marketing, & technology development teams
- Influence operational strategy & push execution; continuously working to scale processes & systems to drive rapid growth
- Serve as the main point of contact for our partners, helping them develop & grow a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Collaborate with other General Managers to drive growth in the business by leveraging key learnings from active services to shape our product features & operational practices
Who You Are
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, operating in ambiguity, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, & taking on responsibility
- Problem solver; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, & stakeholders
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- 3+ years of experience
- Hold a Bachelors Degree with a record of exceptional academic & professional achievement
What Catches Our Eye
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.