As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays
Identify Leadership, Talent & Onboardingdevelopment needs: Use human-centered design methodology to discover, synthesize & clearly articulate Visa employees'development needs.
Translate needs into development solutions: Use your design expertise to create the most impactful, world-class solutions for Visa. You will need to be adept both at designing programs yourself as well as providing strategic direction for work done by select external providers. You will play a key role in scaling leadership, talent & onboarding development topics to maximize opportunities for all employees to benefit from impactful learning experiences.
Develop & grow key relationships: Skillfully cultivate & grow key internal & external relationships. You will form & engage in productive partnerships with critical internal stakeholders (business & HR leaders) to scale the work you do across the organization. You will work with external content providers to ensure Visa's Business University leverages best-in-class thought leadership. You will be versatile in the work you do in the context of these relationships: from ensuring buy-in with a high-level internal stakeholder, to collaborating with Subject Matter Experts in designing learning solutions for Visa's employees.
Improve & grow our portfolio: Evolve existing learning solutions from good to great & launch new ones. Leverage your strategic & critical thinking to articulate how the learning solutions you design can evolve into the future. Keeping in mind that the end goal is behavior change & business impact, you will devise strategies to ensure that learning sticks. You will use your creativity & knowledge of adult learning methodology to create impactful mechanisms for post-program application of program content. You will launch & grow communities of enablement to ensure learning occurs beyond the programmatic components. You will leverage the art-science balance to evaluate & constantly improve leadership, talent & onboarding development at Visa to make it even more impactful for Visa's employees, & ultimately for Visa's business.
- 2-4 years ofexperience designing & implementing "corporate function" programs/content at-scale for employees across organizational levels in a global environmentwith a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2-4years ofexperience with an Advanced Degree
- 4-6years of experience with designing & implementing "Corporate Function" programs/content at-scale for employees across organizational levels in a global environment
- Track record of effectively identifying, evaluating & articulating a fit between business needs & employeedevelopment solutions
- Solid knowledge of & strong experience with selecting & leading content partners / vendors on talent related development initiatives
- Strong business acumen, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Human-centered design, Agile & experience with a variety of modern learning channels including: MOOCs, case studies, simulations, microlearning, social, peer, etc.
- Ability to interpret a message into a visual experience, explaining why your design solves a problem
- Poise at engaging & developing collaborative, productive relationships with business & HR stakeholders globally
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Stay on top of trends in the industry & advise on what could benefit Visa University including platforms & tool evaluations
- Experience using a variety of authoring tools (Storyline, Rise, Articulate, etc.) & designing blended approaches that use: live, virtual, WBT, peer, etc. with close attention to multi-media & emerging technology
- Strong project management skills to lead a concept from inception to execution
Financial services background a plus
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
Visa's University Productions team is making leadership development an integral part of life at Visa where every employee, regardless of level & location, will have access to a wealth of resources to be even more effective
We are a start-up within a large, global organization
We are a team of experts in our respective disciplines, but more importantly, we strive to harness our collective expertise in the most effective way for the benefit of learners
We combine rigor, data & subject matter expertise with intuition & common sense of what will be most effective for the business. We like to prototype, launch & evaluate. We are comfortable learning from our mistakes.