Sales Director, Midwest
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What You'll Do:
DoubleVerify seeks a talented & resourceful Sales Director for the Atlanta territory to join our sales team. This unique individuals primary responsibility will be to establish & maintain relationships with new & existing agencies & advertisers. We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit, & knows how to create partnerships that last. This stellar sales professional is someone who has both experience evangelizing products & has the ability to carry the sales process from prospecting to close.
Who You Are:
- Present DoubleVerifys solutions to key decision makers within agencies & brands in order to increase the number of new clients
- Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
- Break in to new accounts & delve deeper within existing client base
- Attend industry events & follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
- Stellar sales performance thru resourceful execution
- Excellent understanding off agency dynamics, how they operate & how/what campaign buying & planning entails
- Must have extensive contacts at top interactive agencies/brand advertisers (including media, operations, analytics) & have a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams & planning cycles
- Must show accountability/ownership thru every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
- The ability to create partnerships based on value & a talent for consultative selling
- Strong knowledge of online marketing techniques & technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges ect.)
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze & articulate data into a sales proposition a plus
- Collaborate with multiple internal support teams for smooth campaign execution
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both in person & over the phone
- Bachelors, or Masters degree
- 3-5+ years experience in internet media/technology sales
- Proficient in MS Office & Salesforce