Galileo is looking for an Outreach & Engagement Specialist to ensure that our patients are immediately invested in working with us at the outset of their journey.
What Youll Do
- Foster immediate connections & trust with patients, demonstrating the value of Galileo by listening thoughtfully to each patients needs
- Remain abreast of local market needs & pain points, building relationships with stakeholders (e.g. entities, brokers) & developing additional strategies that support success
- Leverage a variety of modalities to find & reach patients who will benefit from Galileo's care model
- Collaborate with our care teams to bring patients into the fold, connecting them to scheduled care & support & ensuring all hand-offs are high-touch
- Go above & beyond to support your teammates & patients, persevering against constraints & coming up with creative ways to make life easier for those around you
We'd love to hear from you if have:
- 2-4 years of experience in a sales development role, or one with a comparable skillset
- Strong EQ & customer service mindset, enabling you to connect with others, delight in helping solve problems, & create lovely experiences
- Natural tenacity & grit, enabling you to consistently refine approaches to problem solving while keeping trains moving
- Strong conviction around our Galileos mission of providing high quality, robust healthcare to patients who need it most
- Expertise in motivational interviewing (extra credit)
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds & experiences, - including but not limited to - gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, & other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence & sound decision-making -- one that is based on mutual respect & trust. We appreciate candidates who are open & honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.