Technical Partner Consultant
Travel: 30% of the time (EMEA, US)
Qubit believes that we are entering a new era of personalisation that has never been seen before. Gone are the days of one-size-fits-all experiences & attempts to persuade anonymous web visitors. We are entering an era of persuasive personalisation that takes into account a customers actions from multiple sources & through ML & AI delivers a digital experience that is unique & compelling.
The mission of Qubits Global Partnerships team is to enable our partners to thrive via the Qubit platform & to maximize value to our joint customers. Qubits partners include a growing list of technology vendors, resellers , agencies, system integrators & consultancies that share our mission to deliver great digital experiences to consumers. Whether through APIs & integrations or opportunities to offer value-added services, we ensure partners are set up for success in redefining personalisation with Qubit.
As Technical Partner Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in the extension & optimisation of the partner portfolio as well as broad enablement strategies. We are looking for bright, analytical minds that can solve complex problems & develop strong relationships with key partners in the digital space. The main expectation & measurement will be incremental partner ecosystem capacity & capability.
What youll be doing:
- Helping the global partner team work with Qubits Partners through supporting any technical requirements.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers.
- Producing & delivering tailored demonstrations of Qubits platform
- Working seamlessly with various internal teams including Professional Services & Product
- Being a subject matter expert on the Qubit platform, particularly advanced features & the more technical elements.
- Keeping up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products & services.
- Providing feedback & prototyping ideas from the field to inform product development.
- Responsible for maintaining & improving core Partner value propositions
- Driving enablement programmes by defining the necessary requirements - working with internal & partner stakeholders to develop content & coordinate sessions
- Creating tailored content for partners in conjunction with Partner Managers
- Supporting creation of marketplace content by coordinating relevant internal resources
- Supporting the qualification process & scoping of new partners in coordination with Product Managers & CTO
- Market intelligence for future Tech Partners.
Reseller & Solution Partners
- Supporting the qualification & scoping of new resellers & solutions partners (in-deal)
- Coordination & definition of a practical & scalable program for the enablement & training of Qubits strategic service & technical partners.
- Working with partners to understand their success criteria & aligning these to Qubit & customer objectives.
- Supporting the Partnerships Team to scope partnership opportunities.
What you'll need:
- A successful track record offering technical expertise in the SaaS or Cloud environment with enterprise customers or partners.
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 2+ years in a similar role with a successful track record in the software industry.
- To be a strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in technical & non technical terms.
- Working knowledge & experience using Single Page Architecture frameworks.
- Strong client or partner facing consulting experience
- To be motivated by enablement, project & process management as well as & blending technical with commercial requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline.
- To be a self-starter & be prepared for international travel.
- Ability to describe complicated concepts in simple terms.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients & a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health & dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have a healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Yoga & meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training & development
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel & egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand & influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, & Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty & significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe & the U.S.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging & rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com