LendKey is solving a complex challengeto improve lives with lending made simpleby helping financial institutions compete in the digital age & provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect & desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions & banks to conduct their education & home improvement loan programs.
The Product Managers primary responsibility is to continuously solve for product-market fit. At LendKey, that means developing new features & improving on existing ones as they relate to the LaaS platform (the product) that meet real customer needs both of the financial institutions & the borrowers & does so in a way that is better than the alternatives in the marketplace. The Product Manager will provide the product vision & be the voice of the customer. This position will report directly to the SVP - Head of Product.
What youll do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Sales, Marketing, General Managers, & Operations) to manage the product roadmap, prioritize strategic initiatives, & drive consensus among stakeholders.
- Serve as the liaison between business stakeholders & the product development team, & oversee the software development lifecycle.
- Transform ideas into epics in an Agile environment, & manage & develop a team of Business Analyst(s) who are responsible for gathering & writing requirements, documenting stories, & participating in scrum meetings, among other day-to-day activities.
- Track & periodically report on overall market & competitive dynamics. Regularly conduct customer interviews (both with financial institutions & borrowers) to identify pain points & areas of opportunity.
- Establish, monitor, & report on KPIs that measure the success of the product.
- Be the point-person on application integration with third party vendors.