At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a motivated & organized Community Associate to join our Las Vegas team, full-time.
In this role, you will be the face of Lyft, meeting with applicants & current drivers at our local Hub facilities & preparing them for the exciting road ahead. You will be responsible for supporting onboarding activities by providing a world class experience to driver applicants, & by aiding current drivers through operational support. If you enjoy working with people, are a self-starter, have a great sense of humor, can accommodate a flexible schedule, & if the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in Las Vegas (and across the U.S.) sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!
- Guide drivers through the onboarding process in person, at an event, phone, & email
- Support applicants & drivers with your knowledge of both Las Vegas & the Lyft platform
- Perform pre- & post- applicant outreach to get drivers approved & on the road
- Work with current drivers to solve any issues that they may have
- Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with all drivers
- At least 2 years working in a Customer Service position
- Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry
- Familiarity with the greater Las Vegas area
- Impeccable customer service & problem-solving skills
- Excellent, verbal & written communication
- Proficiency with common technology tools like Slack, Zendesk, Google Sheets, Google Docs etc preferred
- Typically involves standing for most of the workday (although Lyft will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities)
- Bonus points if you love ride-sharing so much that you're not just a passenger but a driver too!
- Able to accommodate a full time schedule of 40 hours a week
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.