Poppin is looking to hire a passionate & motivated Wholesale Account Analyst. As a Wholesale Account Analyst you will provide support for the Poppin wholesale teams account managers, streamline reporting & manage general operating activities that will drive day-to-day excellence in our wholesale business.
- Manage orders for key wholesale accounts to ensure timely entry into NetSuite, approval of POs in coordination with the planning team & on-time order fulfillment.
- Be the go-to Excel & reporting master on the wholesale team
- Own sales reporting & analysis for key accounts to manage our performance & assortment strategy
- Extract POS data & forecasts from partner systems
- Generate & update revenue projections, P/L analysis & other KPI reporting
- Conduct other ad hoc reporting as needed
- Manage & maintain the SKU status & merchandising on third-party drop ship websites monitor pricing, photography & inventory levels
- Work directly with the internal planning, merchandising, technology & operations teams to ensure understanding of account requirements, requests & feedback
- Provide general support to account managers & customer service to our accounts as needed
- A Minimum of 1 year in data management or systems operations
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree
- Critical that you have extensive knowledge & expertise in Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to reduce information to concise, effective presentations suitable for executive review
- Highly analytical & curious you believe data is knowledge & seek answers through reporting & analysis
- Resourceful & creative problem solver who takes initiative & enjoys overcoming obstacles
- Outstanding attention to detail & time management skills
- Excellent spoken & written communication
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high energy & fluid environment
- Comfort & ability managing complex workflows
- A passion for customer service & relationship building
- Embody the Poppin brand & core values with customers & coworkers
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.