The Director of Sales will be an important role in leading our Target partnership for the Harrys Brand. This role will have a direct impact on the companys future growth as they will continue to build scale for the Harrys business & significantly broaden the awareness & trial potential for the brand. For this role, we need an amazing customer development leader one who understands customer needs & requirements & can also translate & execute the Harrys vision in retail formats. As this role will work across almost all Harrys functions, it requires strong collaboration skills & attention to detail in following processes that allow partner functions to meet & exceed customer expectations.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harrys brand strategy & growth with our mass & specialty US Based retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions Merchandising, Marketing, Operations, Digital & Store execution. As Harrys continues to develop as a Mens Grooming brand, the Retail team will be a primary driver of growth.
Here's what you'll accomplish:
- Lead all customer development activity managing our business at Target
- Manage Customer P&L including Trade Spending & all OpEx
- Develop Annual Business Plan for retailer that delivers on revenue & profit goals & works across company channel strategy
- Manage customer development, sales analytics & forecasting needs, as well as all project management & strategic execution for Target
- Build best in class relationships within Target - merchandising, marketing, in store design, supply chain/logistics - to drive optimized outcomes for the Harrys brand
- Manage a high functioning team & agency partners to serve the needs of Target & Harrys
These might describe you:
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player & possess a drive for results.
- Great experience & a proven track record of delivering top & bottom line results in a customer development capacity
- Operationally sound & driven to disrupt the norm from a retail merchandising standpoint
- Being exceptionally insightful in influencing our product portfolio for next one to 2 years with our retail partners
- A model of collaborative behavior & execution in delivering great programming for the Harrys brand at retail
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication & presentation skills
- Extremely organized, dependable & self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- Curiosity Youre going to be asked to dive in with all parts of the Harrys team, & your innate hunger to learn the nuanced complexities of these practice areas will help our team identify & solve the most important problems
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
Who you will work with:
- You'll work most closely with key customer contacts, Distribution & Supply Chain for operational & fulfillment needs, R&D for product & display design needs, Marketing for brand strategy & innovation
- You'll report to the Senior Director of Target Retail Sales
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.