Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & trans0parent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
The Digital Marketing Manager, National Accounts will work in partnership with National Sales & Service teams & any other CarGurus teams collaboratively on national dealer group digital advertising efforts. The Digital Marketing Manager, National Accounts will lead the development of strong, high-performing digital advertising programs with National dealer groups in the US with revenue growth as the primary objective.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for meeting & exceeding revenue goals & performance targets related to CarGurus digital products in collaboration with the National Sales & Service teams
- Expand National account relationships across the US market
- Partner with CarGurus service & operations groups at headquarters to clearly communicate client objectives & execute advertising campaign implementations
- Prepare outstanding pitch materials & proposals as needed & present clients the CarGurus offering for advertising program needs
- Manage sales pipeline for maximum efficiency & visibility
- Be an authority in the evolving technologies & capabilities available in the advertising marketplace
- Provide written & verbal feedback to the product & operational teams on new product ideas and/or suggested modifications to existing products
Who You Are:
- 5+ years proven digital marketing & media sales success & strong history of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in an overlay role to maximize partnership & revenue potential
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with operations team to launch & scale campaigns
- Strong willingness to travel
- History working independently & with remote teams
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to translate data into meaningful insights
- Fluency with the terminology & technology driving advertising capabilities
- Strongly preferred candidates with knowledge of automotive advertising & dealer group framework
- Strongly preferred candidates with experience managing multiple clients simultaneously
- Strongly preferred 5 years' experience in digital marketing or media sales
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visitour careers page.